If you are receiving the error message "Not all filenames were mapped", we may ask you to provide a list of your new music tracks.
We will use this list together with your metadata text file to identify the cause for the error message.
- On OS X open the Terminal application
- In the Terminal window type cd followed by a space
- drag your master folder containing the new .wav files to the Terminal window
- example: cd /Users/stephen/Desktop/Master_Folder
- In the Terminal window press return
- In the Terminal window type:
- find . -name "*.wav" > ~/Desktop/myfilelist.txt
- and press return
Attach the file myfilelist.txt to your support ticket