One of the causes for the error "Not all filenames are mapped" in the free "NetMix Encoder" app could be that the number of .wav files in your Master Folder do not match the number of rows in your tab delimited file.
Number of .wav files = number of rows in the tab delimited file -1
You have to subtract 1 from the number of rows in the tab delimited file, because the first row contains the field headers.
How to view the number of rows in the tab delimited file ?
- Open the file in Excel , scroll down and read the last line number
- or open the file in a text editor like Text Wrangler that displays the number of lines
How to get the number of .wav files in the Master Folder ?
A very simple solution is to use the Finder or Windows Explorer and search inside your Master Folder for: .wav. Ensure you limit the search to the Master Folder only and not the entire hard drive.
Another solution is to use the command line:
- On macOS open the Terminal app
- Type cd and press SPACE
- drag and drop the Master Folder from the Finder to the Terminal window
- Press RETURN
- Type find . -type f -name "*.wav" | wc -l
- press RETURN
The number of .wav files is displayed.